Ritson Design Services were created in 1996 by Bill Ritson MIET MSPE PEng ICIOB an experienced engineer to provide a design, detailing and site supervision service.
Since 1996 the company has carried out many varied and prestigious design projects.
- Design and refurbishment schemes for Welsh Assembly buildings.
- Foundation design for multi storey projects, Cardiff Bay Development.
- Overseas design work -Hong Kong new airport.
- Development of modular building construction methods.
- Design and management of temporary housing schemes for Hong Kong Housing Authority.
- Design and detailing of seven different style bridges at the Millenium Country Park, Trelewis.
- Design and site supervision, Celtic Manor Hotel, Newport.
- Nationwide surveys and preparation of repair and refurbishment schemes and tender documents for the Office of National Statistics.
- Design of golf course driving range.
- Design of rugby grandstands.
- Design, detailing and supervision of the manufacture and construction of portal frame buildings.
- Residential design.
- Car salesroom designs.
- Design of steel framed elephant barn.
- Design of structural temporary support systems
- Bridge access platforms.